Sunday, October 15, 2006

Week3: Change of plan:

I remembered that I have 3d workshop on Friday, so I decided not to go on that day, and now planning to go on Tuesday or Wednesday (insaAllah).

Today I wrote down my project plan and will post it later to my supervisor then make a meeting with him to make any changes of plan and help me brain storm my final artifact.

Yesterday a did a bit of practice on 3d, actually it was more than 4 hours, then did some practice on action script (mainly how to use variables and selections).

This afternoon I’m planning to do some more practice and do the research on Monday inshaallah.


Plan for week 4:
d Visit museum and galleries, take pictures and record videos
d Assign more hours for learning lingo
d Assign more hours for research and write down outcomes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home