Sunday, October 29, 2006

Week5: first month project progress report:

Thursday October 26 was my first official meeting with my supervisor. I wrote my first month progress report before the meeting, hand it to Amaar to have a look at it, then after signing it and agreeing on what to do for next month, I took to the general office for a stamp.

Whenever i think that a month has already passed by and the time left for the project submission date, i just panic, but i know i shouldn’t let this feeling come to me.

I had a great feelings of panic on Friday nigh, I was thinking that I wont have time to do anything as I always work on Sundays, and do domestics on Saturdays. However, by the grace of Allah, my mother and cousin came Saturday to help with the domestic and spending more than 5 hours on research on Saturday, gave me an immense relief

Now I have to work on 2 assignments, 3D and Multimedia Broadcasting Management simultaneously with the project.

Still trying to learn basic action script and hoping to finish it by this month. It is confusing specially when you don’t know what exactly you will be doing with it, but I hope I can come up with ideas as I go along. The most terrible thing will be if I couldn’t find ideas that could be done in action script, but I sincerely pray to
Allah to give me ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home