Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Week6, wednesday: my hard drive stopped functioning

I feel very low and I wanted to express my feelings to get some sort of a relief. The worse thing that could happen to a student is loosing a work, because no one will ever believe that you just lost it, especially lecturers as they don’t know you (somewhat I don’t blame them). My hard drive stopped functioning since Monday I saved my 3D work on last work, on Saturday saved my research on there and Sunday some of the research that I did for MMPM assignment, which I didn’t make any pack up for.

Despite the fact that it is not working I sometimes feel grateful to Allah (thinking what if it was towards the end of the year and all your project was saved there?)

I think I can manage to redo whatever I had in there, I know it is tedious, and time is critical this year, but still it was a very good early lesson to learn from.

Today I went to Victoria and Albert museum to have a look at the new Islamic collection at the Jamiil gallery there. It was very useful as the collection were arranged in a pleasant way (according to the form of art they perform or to the period of time they relate to) unlike the British museum which I went to two weeks ago.
After coming home and finishing everyday chore, I did practiced action script for 2 hours, which I found it useful today. I applied the code practically to some movie symbols and did work.

I would like to finish as much as I can of action script this week and learn 3D as well if Allah willing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home