Sunday, November 05, 2006

Week 6: My hard drive is working, now I’m relieved

I’m very grateful to Allah, I was certain deep inside by His will my hard drive was going to work. I gave the it to the computer expert Rob, a uni colleague, and very kindly, he managed to find the fault and repaired it very easily.

On Friday, I managed to do two hours of action script, it might seam a lot but when I look at what I learned, i just get disappointed. However, to understand the concept of action script and put it in practice is a time consuming.

I learned some interesting codes in action script that made realize how easy and time saving is when controlling things using action script rather than real time authoring.

Still hoping to finish learning the basic coding by the end of this month

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home