Saturday, January 20, 2007

Week 18, splash screen

Saturday 20 January07

Splash intro animation, is what I was planning today, I will be making flash animation to be displayed as an intro to the site.

The idea is as follows:
A young boy playing on the beach with a sand castle, then this boy will have a sudden inspiration, which is to make the logo of the site “islamo art” as I changed it from miniIslam to that name.

I had initial idea, which was a hazy pictures, covered with dust (communicating the idea that Islamic art it does exist but it is just not clear to everyone), then a visitor will come and blow off the dust, as a result the images become clearer.

When I thought of both ideas, I came to the conclusion that the first one is more childish thing while the other one is more adult way of thinking.

From tomorrow I have to start making this in flash so I can proceed to other sections of the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home