Friday, December 01, 2006

Week 11: First Week of Project 3 weeks finished

Friday 1/12/06

Yesterday I emailed Abdillatif Ian

Dear Sir;

Thank you for your response, I was very pleased to read your email this morning, but i just realized after re-reading it that you said i should call before Wednesday and today is Wednesday.

Therefore, I was hoping if you would allow me to call on Friday or any other day, as I will be at university tomorrow,

Kind regards

Unfortunately, this is how he replied




But still he was happy to do a text interview which is kind of him.

After the lecture on that same day, I went to Amar’s office, to discuss my progress with him around 1.40, but couldn’t find him in his office, he told me before, that every Thursday he will be in his office between 2-3 and I don’t need to make an appointment, but because I finished lecture early I just thought I might find him. I went to prayer then came back to see him, but was not lucky again as he was talking to some people, their meeting was quite long, I waited iinfront of his room for almost 25 minute, until 3.08, I decided to go home. I think next time I should tell him in advance.

At night I made a phone call to aerosol Arabic artist (Mohammed Ali), he was very friendly and willing to help, however he was moving house, but he suggested for me to go to Bradford on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th December as he will be exhibiting with other artists.

After the call he emailed me with an attachment of Saturday event details



After his email I emailed him back asking him more details about Friday event.



On that same day I called Tranquil artist (Taslim Rashid) after her email;



She was not able to talk to me but informed me that she will be calling on Sunday hopefully when it is more convenient for her.

After not being able to talk to Amar, I decided to email him the report and discuss with him on Monday when I see him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home