Monday, December 04, 2006

Week12: Second Week of Project Week

Monday 4th/12/2006

Two weeks ago when I started on the advanced action script, I was very excited, but then after only few lessons, I found that I it was becoming harder and harder and was losing track. As a result I decided that I should have a closer look at what I want to do, my aim and objectives, the possible artifact that could serve these, and be achievable within the time constraint.

By having a closer look at my initial idea, which was to create a screen play using action script and flash, I realized that it didn’t fully serve my aim and objectives. However a web site will do.

As a result, I highlighted what would I need for that, and I realized that I would need to learn some web standard tool such as CSS. I obtained a tutorial and started learning.

Early morning Monday I went to Amar’s office, and explained my progress and all the difficulty that I came across during the month of November. He was pleased to find that, I handled the difficulty that faced me learning action script by changing my way to something else. Changing my artifact didn’t mean that I will not use action script at all, in fact I will make use of the basic action script that I learned and combine it with other interactive multimedia such as video, audio, motion and as medium I will use the web.

On Tuesday evening, I called Tasnim (Islamic artist), although I was hoping to conduct a video interview, she agreed on a vice interview and apparently she doesn’t feel comfortable being filmed. However she offered her help, and said she could forward the questionnaire and interview request to all the Islamic artist which she knows.

Mohammed Ali also called me on that day and he seemed a very concerned man, and I confirmed with him my visit on Saturday9th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home