Sunday, December 17, 2006

Week14:Christmas holiday (week 1)

Thursday 14th December 2006

I’m very grateful to Allah, presentation went well for me yesterday and although I was tired, later that day I did some work on my 3d assignment.

Now I have to focus on doing all the other contents of my site. First I have to make final decisions on following:
  • What exactly I will be putting there?, what am I going to be making? What others will be contributing?

  • Make sure to ask contributors and make clear how are they going to make their contribution

  • Start doing my part


Sunday 17th December 2006

On Friday I received answers from Ruh Visual Dhikr (Islamic artist) then later that day I had a phone call from Taslim (artist) apologizing for not being able to finish questionnaire on time.

Today I remembered an artists name that his work was displayed on the gallery in Bradford, his name was “Haji Noor Deen Mi Guangjiang” he is from china, but he did really a great work of calligraphy with a Chinese theme.

Example of his work.



source: Cartwright Hall art gallery at Bradford

I sent him an email with the list of questionnaire and I hope he reply to me soon inshaAllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home