Sunday, January 28, 2007

Week 19 Making

Friday 26 January 07
I finished designing the splash intro page, using flash frame by frame animation. Deciding on the colour was a bit tricky, bright colors, patterns, and bold pictures are what most attract young children.

I started laying out my the dissertation headings and also I started designing the layout of the dissertation in order to make it something interactive like a website or a projector.

Sunday 28 January 07
Today I was doing the flash interactive paint screen, during all these days when I was trying to do individual items using simple action, it seemed easy and straight forward. However when I finished drawing the items to use such as background, stamp, spray tools, and the making of the interface finished, I just realized how hard it is to get every thing connected by the use of action script.

Still the work of how to connect it to the server is left, also some other pieces to display on the web.

I just hope I can finish on time
screen shot of the flash intro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home