Saturday, November 18, 2006

Week 8: Action script really great thing to learn

Finally I finished basic action script, I learned the concept, as well as many cleaver way to control things with action rather than authoring time.

The extensive research that I did during this weekend make me realize that Islamic art is not a mere history as all Islamic art books refer to. On the contrary this field is flourishing in the last few years with new artists like "Muhamed Ali" coming with all new and innovative ideas that attracted both Muslims and non Muslims equally.

This research helped me greatly clarify my ideas and thoughts about my final artifact which was vague and sometimes confusing and stressing.

MMPM assignment is due this week, therefore I don’t think I will be able to do anywork for the coming three to four days, I just hope we will be able to finish it on time.
Now just wish me luck and I will try to make up this time when I hand in the assignment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home