Saturday, March 03, 2007

Week 24, Making

Saturday 3rd March 07
On Wednesday the 28 of February, my hard drive stopped working, the new one that I purchased on January, I felt devastated, almost what all I did for the last 12 days was saved there, I didn’t make a back up, this means I’m back 12 hard working days, I couldn’t do any work during that day or nigh.

On the next day I eventually I remembered that being tense wont solve anything, it is more beneficial for me to be patient in many ways religiously and health wise than being tense. I took the hard drive to Husaein, after a friend advised me to do so. Hosein was kind enough to take the hard drive and told me that it needs to do hard drive recovery and this might take hours and this might result in lost of data. Hearing this increased my tension, however I didn’t have any choice but to accept it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home