Friday, March 16, 2007

Week 26 , Making

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

I was doing video editing as I lost most of the work in the corrupted hard drive, so I put the sound, made some text in live type, I wanted to make it using aftereffect, but late decided to make it in live type.

Other stuff that I benefited from dong the editing is:

When exporting files from final cut pro i always wondered whenever I finish editing and I don’t export it as quick time, it asks me for file and give a message that files were not found. For the first time I realised how to over come this problem, by first publishing the file then check the option “make movie self contain” this mains that instead of referencing the files it will contain it in the actual quick time movie but this option will make the file size very big.

When I animate something using live type of after effects, the result was most of the time misleading and it is not easy to know until you render a final work and export it to see how it will look in real time. I had to export the final file many times which was very tedious to do.

Friday 16/03/07

Today I did very well, did a lot of the dissertation writing up, put most of the writing up together and wrote the progress report then for the month of February then in the afternoon I went to Amar showed him some of what I did and he seamed to be happy about it. the only comment he gave me was that I put the 25th of march as deadline for the project for my self and he was a bit concern about it and said it is not good to leave it this late, try to finish before that so you have time if things go wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home